Baby Food

I made homemade baby food a few weeks ago, using fresh apricots, peaches, and yams from the farmer's market. I also made some prune puree using Newman's Own organic prunes. I mention all of this simply so that you will all know that I am the mother of the year and will bow down as I approach. I plan to teach a class at the Learning Annex called "Oh Yes, My Child, He's Very Advanced - Tips and Techniques for Making Other Parents Feel Inadequate."

What's that you say? Desmond's sippy cup is NOT BPA free? Well, but I... damn.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, okay... I'll pass the super-champion-of-the-moms trophy to you, now. jk. Can I come to your class for super-advanced parenting?

Seriously, though... that rocks that you made all those homemade baby foods.

David Henson said...

Okay, so totally attempting to keep up, i got inspired and made some food for Brendan. He refused to eat it. Refused. I'm a terrible parent. But his bottles are BPA free! But he won't do anything but chew on a sippy cup.